Excited to join us at Accenture Luxembourg and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives?If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.Your jobAccenture Technology is driving exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront with your client, you’ll create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing, capital markets, insurance, banking, even space, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.Join us and become an integral part of our Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. For our Technology practice in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Application Developer with in Depth Knowledge in PL/SQL and SQL. As part of our Technology practice, you’ll design and develop solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with business analysts, enterprise architects and technology experts from our local and global community.Your responsibilities
- Be highly collaborative
- Have an Agile mindset: prioritize customer needs, fail-fast, deploy early
- Produce clean, tested and self-documenting code
- Gather and evaluate client feedback early
- Self-improve through trainings and participate in knowledge sharing
Joining us at Accenture in Luxembourg, you:
- Clearly are a self-starter
- Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are fluent in English (additional languages like French, German, Luxembourgish are an asset)
- Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- Strong Experience in PL/SQL and SQL in Oracle.
- Experience with agile and/or waterfall development methodologies
- Knowledge of Fund Industry would be an added advantage.
- Experience in WinDev would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Shell or TCL Scripting.
- Strong Accessibility, Security, Performance and Caching coding
- Unit and functional testing
- SVN and Git source control
- Ability and interest to learn new languages
Our offerAccenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits. Your Future Working environmentIf you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture Luxembourg you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with local and international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of major local and global companies.We are looking forward to your application! Interested?Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!