Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the largest banks in the Grand Duchy and offers retail, private, corporate and institutional banking as well as treasury and financial market services.
BIL provides relevant and innovative financial services to our clients. We are focused on Luxembourg and selected international markets, and on a long–term value creation by empowered individuals and teams.
In the context of activities in our IT department, we are actively looking for different :
Functional / Business Analyst(s) - (M/F)
Payments/Financial messaging / Securities / CRM (Salesforce) / Risk
Integrated in our Core or Digital IT department, you will contribute to BIL's Transformation Plan.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto. The program is organised in 10 value-chains, each one reuniting different roles from the business and IT (product owner, business & functional analyst, developer, tester, architect,...) in order to contribute to the common objective.
Your mission :
- Understanding of business needs, challenge them (need-to-have versus nice-to-have), prioritize and formalize them in business requirements
- Lead functional analysis by proposing implementation scenarios, architectural principles and guidelines
- Ensure global information consistency, quality and documentation & sharing in link with Enterprise Architecture objectives
- Cover activities such as refinement of requirements, preparation & execution test, build the solution
- Specify test conditions and expected results based on requirements by conducting functional tests cases.
- Collaborate with all teams involved by your feature team and manage the dependencies
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering - BAC + 5
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Methods
- Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture and UML design will be an advantage
- Prior experience of functional analysis in IT, with a proven ability to understand business issues and to structure functional specifications
- Banking know-how: good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- T24 knowledge is an asset.
o Experience in CRM Package implementation (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, …) is an asset.
o Salesforce certifications (administrator, sales, …) is an asset
- Specificities for Securities: Functional knowledge on securities area is an asset mainly :
o On securities master file sub domain
o On stock exchange transaction sub domain
o On corporate action sub domain
o On some securities regulatory sub domains (as MIFID II, SRD II, CSDR, …)
o Prior experience of functional analyst in credit and/or market risk domain is required
o Interest in bank regulation such as Basel, STFR, IRRBB, BCBS239, … is an asset
o Knowledge in Temenos T24 solution and product modelization will be an asset
o Capabilities in data management and data warehouse (Risk and Finance platform) is an asset
Personal skills :
- Willing to combine business and technology
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to clearly document functional specifications and technical, and to explain the added value in business terms
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress