- Design and develop applications to satisfy Cargolux business needs.
- Work with the Integration and Development team to architect and support cloud solutions.
- Provide user-interfaces and back-end-services to build applications that Cargolux employees can benefit from.
- Act as advisor and coach for application/service solution implementation
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Assure handover of IT business solutions to the generic IT operation.
- Collaborate with other tech-savvy team members in testing new applications to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Update and manage applications to ensure it provides company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
- Research new software packages and provide system upgrade recommendations based on the organization's strategic goals.
- Supervise the implementation process for outside software while also designing, coding and maintaining applications developed in house.
- Create error logging and reporting solutions.
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and system analysts.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and design patterns.
- Proficient in developing REST Services and integrating them with Client Server Architecture. Implementation of several REST Services with Node JS as Back-end and Angular as Front-end.
- Experience with Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure services.
- Experience using Azure DevOps, GIT source and Version Control.
- Experience building Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab is an asset.
- Proven knowledge of software development best practices and methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Understanding of End-to-End Lifecycle Process and Tool Set.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail as well as ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team oriented.
- Knowledge of the security best practices is an asset.
- Experience on Microsoft Power Platform is an asset.
- Permanent and full-time contract in a young and dynamic Development & Integration team.
- Standard office hours are to be expected, with occasional work outside these hours to perform exceptional tasks (planned or unplanned).
- Position based in the Cargolux HQ in Luxembourg.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- A certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.