CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are hiring a Technical Writer / Analyst (M/F) for our pre sales team.
The technical writer possess a complete understanding of our company's services. He’s in charge of composing clear and coherent technical information, discussing commercial services.
- You read and understand the sales request received from our clients (RFPs, RFIs etc…)
- You work closely with our delivery and technical teams to write proposals for our customers
- You have a first experience and a good understanding of concepts and methodologies for software development: DevOps, Scrum, Agile delivery, etc.
- You determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension, write and edit technical information accordingly
- You design, create and update pre sales documentation in French or in English for a variety of audiences in a timely manner
- You work closely with our technical SMEs and other team members to ensure the technical accuracy of the documentation & that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
- You work with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets client & company requirements
- You remain up-to-date : You conduct researches and build knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented
- You have a previous experience in a similar position or you are have experience as developer or functional Analyst and would like to evolve in this area
- 3-5 years experience in, or strong affinity withthe IT industry area
- You are able to speak and write fluently English and French
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- You are pro-active, stress resistant, and have great communication skills (writing & speaking)
- You are rigorous with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure whereprofessional commitmentandcareer developmentare key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.