For new and existing SAP on-premise and cloud customers, who like to maximize the potential of their systems we provide services to increase usability, performance, automation and optimizations of their processes bringing immediate value to their businesses. We have expert skills to develop, enhance or extend business applications of the digital age. We have deep and broad technical expertise and are capable to implement these solutions according to best practices. You will be joining a the SAP Technical team, counting around 60 colleagues. Coaching is embedded in the team, there is a general atmosphere of sharing knowledge: from Senior to Junior or from Junior to Senior.
- Being the biggest SAP integrator on the Belgian market means working with the new SAP technologies, like HANA, Fiori, CDS views, SAP Gateway, eWM, …
- We have broad spectrum of projects and customers in a wide variety of sectors and across the entire range of SAP modules. If you prefer to concentrate on one single project for a longer period of time, you can. But if you’d rather work on several smaller projects simultaneously, that’s no problem either. We’re happy to discuss the optimal approach with you.
- Today, we have an office in Luxembourg, and also 5 in Belgium.
- You’re fluent in German or French and English.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in SAP development. So you’re familiar with SAP Forms, Webdynpro, Fiori, Hana, Gateway, Screen Personas and more.
- In addition to your broad range of knowledge and skills, you’re always open to learning more about the very latest technologies. In other words, innovation is very important to us and we’re keen to involve you in innovating further.
- You are not only one of the best coders, but you’re also cut from the right consulting cloth: you’re proactive and a good communicator who combines the drive for results with flexibility
You can find out more about us on our website. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life