The Tax Digital Factory is a newly create entity within The Tax Department composed of Tax , Digital and IT professionals. The mission of the Tax Digital Factory is to organize, streamline and promote the digital transformation of the department trough diverse activities such as innovation labs, training, coaching and end-to-end digital project management.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the project team’s activities and deliverables, ensuring they are all completed on time and on budget, and aligned to the client’s strategic business goals. As PMO, he is responsible for interfacing with clients and being the liaison between the client and internal delivery team. This is all done in alignment with the Tax department’s goals and vision.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Serve as the main day-to-day point of contact for the client and manage internal and external communications, including kick-off and regular status meetings
- Serve as an escalation point and liaison between client and delivery team to communicate client goals and objectives in the form of actionable tasks and deliverables
- Create timelines and facilitate meetings for the delivery team
- Responsible for budget tracking, profitability, and, financial reporting to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues.
- Ability to forecast and allocate resources for current and upcoming project needs
- Use agile methodologies on a regular basis
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Hold 3-5 years relevant project management experience, preferably in the execution and management of digital and technology projects
- Demonstrate strong client management & relationship building skills
- Have Experience working cross-functionally with Tax Professionals, UX/UI designers, developers, quality assurance analysts, and other disciplines.
- Bonus : Experience working in a scrum or agile methodology
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.