As part of Dennemeyer's Innovation business unit, our mission is to provide, digitalize and automate core services and technologies by connecting them to a #onedennemeyer tech ecosystem.
Our goal is to make our standardized platform services, including the Group's backbone renewal payment processing technology, available to other business units of Dennemeyer as well as to market them to external customers worldwide through integration with their platforms, web and software applications.
As a member of our Renewal Systems team, you will create innovative products allowing our global IP business to run its daily operations in a smooth and efficient way. In doing so, you will build modular services to be provided to and consumed by other development teams within the Dennemeyer Group. As part of your daily tasks, you will analyze, fix, test, deploy and monitor products which are owned by the team and built with cutting-edge technology.
As a member of an agile team, you will work closely together with your Team Lead, Product Manager, Quality Engineers and other Software Developers responsible for those products. Let’s innovate together!
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new features for our products
- Code, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the best product
- Contribute to the continuous development of the existing products
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code and perform code reviews
- Align with end-users to deliver best results
- Bring in new ideas to improve existing code base
- Operate platform and support other stakeholders from our offices around the world with technical training
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy, automate and maintain applications "You build it, you run it"
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of .NET (4.8 and above) with C#; ASP.NET (Core / Web API) is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of SOLID, TDD, Micro Services / SOA
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL Server (2016 and above) and/or No-SQL is considered as an asset
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containers (Docker, Kubernetes) is considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills – in person, via email, phone or remote tools
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an asset
Join us and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment.
- Join a fast growing IT team on-boarding latest technologies and play a role in choosing the technologies.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment.
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.