Jobbeschreibung Associate Software Engineer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working Knowledge of .Net environment skills (ASP.Net, C#, Blazor) is a must have
- Language Skills: English (French and/or German is an asset)
- Working Knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL/Database skills are a must-have
- Expert problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Experience in web application development
- 1-year experience working within the funds/finance industry in a software development role.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio is an advantage.
- Using GIT/Postman or related software
- This role is office-based in Luxembourg and we're considering applicants from Belgium, France, Germany, and Luxembourg provided you are committed to being in the office at least 3 days a week.