A digital agency specialized in strategy UX, UI is looking for its next PHP/Symphony Developer to join a team of 5 people in the IT team. The company is evolving into a full agile environment in order to be more effective on the outside but also more agreeable on the inside.
As a PHP/Symphony you will work on different projects in web but also on mobile. Performing development, integration, test and documentation duties of the work, to ensure transparency in the work, and completion of tickets to be worked on for the Sprint Goal. You will participate to the daily scrums to set your objectives of the day.
- You will create websites with Drupal
- Develop API Rest/HTTP with Drupal or Symfony
- Design and develop secure and scalable web application
- Help your team to propose a continuous development through documentation and best practices
- You have 2 years of experience working with PHP
- You have strong knowledge in Symfony and Drupal
- You are curious and want to evolve into and Agile environment
- French fluent and professional English is enough
- A package up to 50k according to your profile
- A company car is an option
- Meal vouchers 10.80
- A parking lot in front of the building
- Flexible work hours to adjust your lifestyle
- A fun and dynamic environment to stay motivated along the way
- Challenging project to work on!