Company DescriptionIQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.Job DescriptionThe Application Developer is responsible for developing, documenting and supporting standard and custom reports within the company’s systems for both internal and external clients. Use of industry standard tools will be used to develop reports. Interaction with the end user to establish report requirements will be necessary.On a day to day basis, the Application Developer would be expected to complete the following:
- Collect, analyse and document requirements and business processes related to reports and report migration across systems.
- Ascertain requirements and work towards end goals for reporting and projects in an efficient and accurate way.
- Review and document functional design of reports.
- Ensure / follow control and process around business requests.
- Actively participate in team efforts on report design and review, across global locations.
- Ensure that gaps / enhancements are identified, reported and documented.
- Work within the Solution Development Team to achieve a high‐quality service across the reporting suite, based on client’s needs.
- Seek reporting improvements and efficiencies for business requirements.
- Quickly learn and understand client and internal reporting needs.
- FIS Investran administration.
- Support on MS Office e.g. Excel formulas.
- Experience of coding in programming languages such Excel VBA, VB.net, Java, C# or any .net language
- Minimum 2 years of report writing experience
- Experience of writing complex SQL queries
- Experience of writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of Tableau / PowerBI
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, Java, VB.Net, Python, R)
- Knowledge of Excel Formulas (Text formulas, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF)
- Knowledge of Crystal reports (Report Creation, Formulas / Conditional formulas, Sections, Formatting / Conditional Formatting, Troubleshooting)
- Ability to meet and adhere to internal and external deliverables whilst maintaining an exceptionally high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Additional InformationAt IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal deve