We are actively seeking a quality-motivated and creative Lead Front-end Web-developer to join our team.Responsibilities
- As a confident and senior coding specialist, you can skillfully work with a cross-section of team members and stakeholders. You must be curious and able to quickly learn and adapt to new domains, technologies and fast-evolving briefs.
- Above all you must have the drive to create next-generation user interfaces by applying your awareness of design, human-computer interaction, and the skills you've learned from delivering UIs within a design-led product development environment.
- Ideally you will have a blend of technical skills and design craft and creativity in delivery so that you're able to imagine how the interface could work and then bring it fruition. An educational background in computer science or internet technologies is preferred.
- The ideal candidates will have a background delivering front end development for UX for web and desktop applications. Delivery of mobile is a plus.
- We are looking for highly professional team members who enjoy collaborating and have excellent communication skills. You'll appreciate good design aesthetics, handle pressure well, and be excited to serve as a model for delivering quality (yet pragmatic) UIs which could ultimately influence the broader organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a computer science or internet technologies related subject; or relative experience
Preferred Work Experience:
- You have successfully worked within complete, well-rounded product teams, preferably within Financial Services
- Have a keen eye to design detail and the overall finished effect especially in the areas of typography, data visualization and other visual arts
- Can demonstrate and talk about past deliveries of complex and rich user interfaces
- Experience designing and building Design Themes using advanced CSS techniques and is comfortable using css preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Ability to create wireframes when necessary to help flesh out complex interactions for development
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch and associated design tools
- Experience leveraging user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
If possible, please kindly include examples of your work (websites you have created) in your CV.The ideal candidate would show:
- Resourcefulness, independence, and innovation
- The ability to work with Visual Designers to translate design specifications into compelling UI's
- The capacity to understand our end user needs and strive to provide the best possible experience
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Start your job application: click Apply Now