About Proximus Luxembourg :
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 750 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
About Telindus Luxembourg: www.telindus.lu
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg SA. Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Trust Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Job Content :
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the product in controlled situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Being helpful, respectful, team oriented and keeping others informed
- Interested and willing to learn new technologies
- Continuous integration & Continuous documentation & Continuous deployment using a dynamicpipeline: Git to commit, Jenkins to orchestrate, SonarQube to control, Unit-test/Selenium/nightwatchto check and Ansible to deploy and rollback
Location and Timing issues:
- Provision of the above mentioned services basically in Luxembourg or Brussels, with a possibility towork in other site about 1 day per month.
- Project Business hours: 7H-19H => being able to regularly start between 8AM and 9AM
- Occasional interventions outside of normal working hours may be requested
- At least 2/3 years of experience in software development
- Fluent in French and English is a requirement
- Project Management skills
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Customer and Quality focus
- Sense for pro-activity
- Ability to understand complex technical situations
- Ability to provide recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication (French and English).
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.