At Proximus SpearIT, we do everything to enable companies to work smarter, safer and faster. Customers come to us for our wide and extensive offering of IT services. Due to our strong growth, we are always looking for new employees.
- Infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the cloud;
- Services related to networks, security, Skype for Business, storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- Support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers;
- Sale of servers, network equipment, smartphones, tablets, PCs and accessories.
- Full stack development with a split between the front-end and the backend.
- Front-end environment (bootstrap responsive) with one of the following framework: jQuery/AngularJS/ReactJS library in the devops Docker context.
- Proposal of solutions and methods to improve the quality, stability and maintenance of the applications.
- Code review, implementation of metrics and reports, proposal of automation and preventive actions in a highly available environment.
- Auditing of internal projects and define best practices on Web usage, define guidelines (UX guidelines, development best practices). Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Continuous integration & Continuous documentation & Continuous deployment using a dynamic pipeline: Git to commit, Jenkins to orchestrate, SonarQube to control, Unit-test/Selenium/nightwatch to check and Ansible to deploy and rollback.
- Make requests to a Restful API using Python.
- Maintain Linux distribution, in ESX platform. Knowledge in Docker container and Kubernetes is an asset.
- Education : BAC + 2 or more is an asset
- Frontend technologies : JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Backend technologies : Python, PERL, Flask, API Restful, JSON
- CI/CD: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Docstring, Unit-test, Gherklin, Selenium, Nightwatch, Ansible
- System : Debian, VMWare, Docker, K3S
- IP Security principle or Network principle is an asset
- Customer and Quality focus
- Sense for pro-activity
- Ability to understand complex technical situations
- Ability to provide recommendations
- Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication French and English.
- Job Location: Luxembourg
At Proximus SpearIT, you can take your career in many directions. You will be among the first to explore new technologies and can constantly update your skills in our ICT Academy. Our working culture is that of an SME: we say it like it is and never shy away from a challenge.
Since we form part of the Proximus Group, you also benefit from the advantages and security of a large company. You can expect an attractive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits.
If you have any questions about the job, feel free to call Mohamed Debdabi on +32 476 69 56 57.
Proximus SpearIT nv / sa - Carlistraat / Rue Carli 4, 1140 Evere, BE