Luxembourg, Luxembourg 13/11/2023
Our client within the European Institutions is currently looking for a Java Developer to work on the analysis of the integration of different information systems, data analysis and data modelling.
Oracle WebLogic Server
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Creating designs and blueprints of Cloud Architecture.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems to migrate of existing system in the cloud.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks using cloud components
- B2 level of English minimum. Any level of French is an asset.
- Good knowledge of architecture best practices and patterns.
- Good knowledge of microservices and architecture in the cloud.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in Java applications design. Full Front end and back end Java full developer Weblogic server Jira and confluence
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in Relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis.
- At least 5 years of specific expertise in interoperability technology (web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus, event architecture)
- Certified DevSecOps Professional (CDP) certification.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- Google Professional Cloud Architect.
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)