We are delighted to share with you a new opening for one of our clients. We are currently looking for a Support Technician who will help end-users with resolving technical issues.
As a Support Technician you will be responsible for the following topics:
- As a Support Technician, we will be part of a team helping customers and partners on their use of 3D printing and scanning devices
- Support company’s partners and end-users through a series of actions, either via email, phone, or remote sessions, until they’ve solved a technical issue;
- Help set up the partner support pipeline and control the quality of support provided by partners;
- Help create content in different languages (English/German/French) for the company’s Support Center;
- Prepare relevant documentation and participate in webinars, training sessions, and demos for international partners;
- Assist sales team during trade shows, taking care of potential technical issues;
- Assist sales team with 3D scanning service tasks by keeping technical equipment operational.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Fluency in English, French and German. Other European languages will be considered a plus;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Willingness and possibility to travel (international and domestic);
- Educational background in areas such as IT or electronics;
- Passionate and curious about IT and electronics;
- The following assets will be considered a plus:Knowledge of software for 3D modeling and or CAD (3D systems, Autodesk, Rhino, etc);
- Work experience in Technical support;
- Skills in electronics and medium-sized machinery;
- Experience in 3D scanning and/or 3D printing;
- Experience in working with clients located worldwide in different time zones.
For more information please contact Sérgio Neto by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.