Viva Wallet is the first European payment fintech disruptor entirely cloud based over Microsoft Azure since 2010, now located in 23 EU countries. We devote ourselves to create a wonderful easier experience to businesses of all sizes, innovative acquiring and issuing services through terminals, Viva Wallet POS app and payment gateways for online stores. Furthermore, we offer business accounts with local IBAN and a business Viva Wallet Mastercard.Within our e-commerce services expansion, we would like to add to our team in Luxembourg a skilled Digital Business Developer who will focus on the sales acquisition of small, medium and large shops and webshops. You will benefit a full flexibility to nurture the Viva wallet customers base from searching new merchants or attracting your old portfolio until closing the deals with success. During your journey, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic sales team and country manager!What will be your new accomplishments?
- Identify, prospect and onboard new customers in by using professional online tools,
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients turning them into our ambassadors,
- Support clients to identify, navigate and overcome technical or systemic complexities to drive the adoption of new e-commerce payment technology,
- Manage end-to-end the sales cycle; provide feedback, analysis and after-sales support where necessary,
- Ensure that project goals are met and adhere to approved budget,
- Become a subject matter expert on all aspects of online payments, e-commerce ecosystem and emerging mobile and digital payment technologies
RequirementsWhat could you propose us?
- Minimum 3-5 years in B2B digital or e-commerce sales, ideally within the payments sector
- A proven track record of delivering high value digital/ e-commerce sales
- Outstanding knowledge of the SME and/or large enterprises market
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM software and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Understanding of the payment gateway for web, mobile & apps
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent use of French language,
- A professional knowledge of English is mandatory,
- A good knowledge of Luxemburgish & Duits is a great asset,
- Driving license
BenefitsAny benefits from this collaboration?
- A competitive salary,
- Company bonus plan,
- Relevant and refresh training related to your role,
- An opportunity for a rapid career development,
- Acquiring excellent technical knowledge in the payment and banking industry.
- Working in a positively challenging atmosphere and an appealing environment with great colleagues.
Did you respond positively to 90% of our above needs? Does it meet most of your professional perspectives?