Your future team
Deloitte is the leader in the delivery of solutions and managed services to the financial services, mostly but not exclusively in the investment management industry. The future of our services relies on state-of-the-art digital technologies as well as on the people who lead their creation. Our Digital Factory teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts, build digital assets and solutions, in an agile way through industrialized processes and tools. Our professionals help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. To support the fast growth of our activities, we are looking for individuals who are as passionate about business and technology as we are and committed to create new and innovative digital solutions together with us !
Your next challenge
- Focus on software engineering while developing a strong expertise in the Investment Funds industry
- Develop data intensive application and dealing with ETL and heavy data processing. The main technologies used being C# and .Net framework using SQL Server. Other programming languages are also welcome (Java, Groovy, …)
- Create innovative user interfaces based on technologies like ASP.Net, AngularJS and ReactJS
- Apply agile methodologies (SCRUM) on a daily basis.
- Use best practices for development lifecycle: TDD, Clean code, QA and CI/CD
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts and be on daily contact with the client
- Provide some visibility to the stakeholders on the scope, progress and issues in the solution delivery process, or knows how to get it and provides proactive feedback
- Hold a Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability: your code is written with Testability as a prime target
- Are familiar with code quality and continuous delivery
- Be keen to learn new technologies and the business world
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience and a first experience in the Investment Funds industry or related field
- Have a collaborative mindset - you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills
- Be fluent in English, French is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.